Friday, October 31, 2008

Had my first personal training client yesterday....

I had my first client yesterday.
It went well except for right off the bat! I had the guy do the hip adductor and hip abductor machines. I couldn't figure it out and had to ask for help from my boss, Jess! I had never used it before and didn't see the handle on the side. The guy looked at me like 'This new guy is an idiot!'
He's quiet, but I think I built a good rapport with him and had him talking at the end. His abs got a good workout! I had him do the bosu ball 'machine' as well as the ab machine then I got him down on the floor and did various types of crunches with him.
We finished with some stretching which he said he hadn't done in ages. Flexibility is one of the biggest things everyone needs to work on!
Can't wait for Monday. I have 4 or 5 clients that night!

No comments: