Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Today's workout....

So today my trainer was gone. I walked into the gym and Abby was at the desk. For a second I wondered if it was Thursday.
When I saw Abby was there, I went back to my car and got my iPhone so I could listen to my headphones while I jogged. Deb likes to talk to me while I jog. Sometimes it's easier for me to focus on what I'm doing if I can listen to music, because it's hard carrying on a conversation when jogging.
I did a 2 minute warm-up walk then jogged for 30 minutes straight then did a 5 minute cool-down walk. That was the first straight 30 minute run I've done in the gym for a while. It was really quite easy today and almost relaxing listening to music while running.
After the run, I hit the weights and did the usual routine. We've upped most of the machines as of late. I can really notice a big difference in my muscle tone lately.

No comments: