Friday, August 15, 2008

Tomorrow is the big race!....

Tomorrow at 8am I'm running the 'Run for Your Life' 5K at Water Works Park.
I've gotta say, I'm a bit nervous. I've never done this before and don't know what to expect. Will the mosquitos be bugging me? Is it going to be one of those humid, foggy mornings which will make it hard to breathe? Am I going to be able to run the whole time?

My number one thing for tomorrow is to run the whole time. I don't want to end up walking at all if I can help it. If need be, I will, obviously. I want to run the whole time.

My trainer, Deb, will be there to watch and cheer me on. My co-worker, Sara, will be there to run with me. She's going to follow my pace. My friend Annie's husband, Chris, may be running with us as well.

Stay tuned for an update....!

No comments: