Thursday, September 25, 2008

I did it!!!....

I weighed-in tonight before the show. I needed to lose 2 pounds to get
to my goal of losing 116 pounds in under a year.
I lost 2 1/2!!! I beat my goal! I weigh 199 1/2! I haven't weighed
under 200 pounds for the first time since probably junior high!
So awesome! I am so stoked!

I was at Kohls last night trying on some clothes. I wanted to buy some
but just couldn't afford it. It was pathetic. I ended up getting a t-
shirt that came with a long sleeve t-shirt. I tried on a few dress
shirts. I wear a MEDIUM now!!! CRAZY! I started out less than a year
ago in a XXXL shirt. WOW! I haven't worn a medium since before junior
high, I think.
It's crazy.
19 1/2 for my next goal!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

bpurdy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!