Monday, September 15, 2008

Strange observation as I drift off to sleep....

So just before bed I saw the blue veins in the back of my hands for
the first time ever. Being fat all my life, I had never seen them
before. Small thing, but big in an odd way. I looked at them for a
minute and poked at them.
I still don't recognize that guy in my mirror.
Yesterday I was moody. Today was better. The difference may have been
that yesterday I had some free time before rehearsal. I think maybe
when I have free time my mind starts thinking and for some reason goes
to the places I don't want it to. I'm really not sure. Maybe if I keep
it busy & preoccupied it keeps me from having a chance to get
frustrated, grumpy, moody, and lonely.
Anyway, today was good. I saw my veins. :-)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: