Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jogged today! Weigh-in tonight....

Jogged today!

So it being Thursday, we had body sculpting class today. That's where we do aerobics using weights. Before and after classes, I always try to get in another 10 or 15 minutes of cardio on my own. Today after class I was on the treadmill walking at about 4mph. Well, this guy who's bigger than me was jogging so I decided I might as well try. I jogged at a pace of 5.5mph for 5 minutes. I could've gone longer, but my time was up and I needed to get ready for work. I think I might try it again tomorrow for a bit longer. It was kinda nice to try it and succeed!


Weigh-in tonight....

Tonight is weigh-in night. I hope to do better than last week's 1/2 pound gain! So far it looks like I will. I did eat at Bravo last night. My friend Michelle and I went. There really is nothing super healthy on the menu. There were some salads that would've been good choices, but I didn't want a salad. Even the grilled seafood dishes all had butter sauces. :( I ended up getting some grilled scallops. She and I also split a piece of cheesecake. Oh well. We ended up going for a walk around the little pond or whatever outside then went inside and walked around the mall a bit. It was a very beautiful night outside!
More tomorrow with the numbers....

No comments: