Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A little depressed lately....

I don't know why, but I've been in a bit of a funk lately. A little crabby some days. Other days I'm a little sad and lonely.
I mean I should be happy with all that I've been accomplishing since the end of September. I've lost nearly 100 pounds now. I've increased my muscle mass by a lot. I've begun jogging. I enjoy working out tremendously. I feel great physically. Etc etc etc. But emotionally I just feel bummed some days. It's just sort of a feeling of dreaded loneliness.
I dunno. Now that I'm not busy with a show going on, I don't have a lot to do at the moment. I think that has a lot to do with it. I spend a lot of time in the evenings alone; that's when I start to feel it.
I spent so much of the last year and a half or more between 2 relationships and I've now been single since February or so. I think that's a part of it, too. I like being single a lot at times, but I also sometimes would like to be in a relationship again. I dunno. I should just immerse myself in a project again like I've been doing. The 711 Theatre Project is coming up this weekend and next, so that'll help fill up a chunk of time for a bit.

No comments: