Friday, May 16, 2008

Weigh-in results from last night....

So I weighed-in last night after work.
All week long the scale at the gym seemed to be off. Well, it turned out to be more me that was off and not the scale.
Results:
Gained 1/2 pound. That's only the second time I have gained. The first time was many months ago. I gained 1 pound that time. I'm now at 222 and have 22 left to lose.

I think what was responsible for it was last Friday my co-worker, Dan, talked me in to getting HyVee Chinese for lunch. I was good and had 1 entree and a pop. Then Sunday we had pizza while we tore the set down from the play; I had 2 or 3 pieces and a breadstick. Then for lunch yesterday I had 1/2 order of fajitas and only ate one of the tortillas and had very few chips. But it all adds up.
Back to the grind stone! :)

No comments: