Thursday, May 22, 2008

My uncle is coming to town....

So my uncle whom I absolutely love and don't get to see much is coming to town for Memorial Day tomorrow night! He's awesome. He moved to Texas when I was really little and he only comes back once every few years. Well, he was back last Memorial Day and now he's coming back again this Memorial Day! He hasn't seen me since then, so he remembers me as being 316 pounds! I'm sure my grandma has told him I'm losing, but he hasn't seen any pics or anything. He'll be surprised I'm sure.


Lord, I'm making up today for not posting in some time. I'm too busy at work to post much and don't have internet at home (too much money). I stayed here for lunch today instead of taking my lunch to my co-worker's place like normal, so I have plenty of time to blog today.

No comments: