Thursday, May 1, 2008

No workout yesterday (Wednesday)....

So I didn't work out yesterday. :(
By the time I got home from rehearsal Tuesday night, it was 10:30pm. I had to make lunch and dinner for the next day and then do laundry. By the time I got everything done and hit the hay, it was 1:00am. I also had to be to work an hour early in order to get off an hour early to get to the play early to set up. If I was going to go to the gym it would've meant I had to be up at 4:40am instead of 5:40am. I set my alarm for 4:40am and even got up but decided I needed more than 3hrs 40mins of sleep!
I'm disappointed that I didn't go work out, but I think that it's also very important to get plenty of sleep to repair your body, so I think I made the right choice. It was the first workout I missed in a few months, I think.

Anyway, weighing-in over lunch today since I have the show right after work. We'll see if missing the workout affects my weight loss results this week....

No comments: