Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Eating more....

So I'm trying to increase my calories by a little bit this week. I think that with my jogging that I need to eat a bit more as I'm expending more energy and burning more calories. I also think it might help with my weight loss numbers (not that they're bad).
I'm adding the calories it in a healthy manner, of course. I also decided I should really try to eat more fruit as I only eat an apple a day, so I'm combining efforts. I've added half of a banana to my meal plan. That should increase my calories by 50 or so. I might even try to eat the other half of the banana in the evening when I have my almonds.
I ate the 1/2 banana with my lunch yesterday and was full after lunch. Bananas are very filling.

1 comment:

Shea said...

bananas are gross :P
ha ha :)