Friday, June 27, 2008

Last night's weigh-in....

I weighed-in last night. I GAINED a pound. Yeah. I'm working out harder than before. Jogging more and more each time. Eating the same. It seems like when I come back to the gym on Monday after having the weekend off, I 've lost more weight and as the week goes on, the weight goes up. They're telling me that I need to eat more, like 100 calories more. I understand the logic, but it's hard. I don't know where to add the food. I'm full at dinner. I could stand to eat more for lunch or maybe my afternoon snack. But what do I add? I can already barely afford to eat what I'm eating now. In fact, I really CAN'T afford to eat what I eat now. It comes down to food or gas sometimes. Ugh.
It's only a pound.
Back to 213, I think. I forget.
Blah.

No comments: