Friday, June 27, 2008

Next week's workouts....

I have three strikes against me for workouts next week:

First, my trainer will be on vacation next week, so I'll be on my own for workouts.
Second, they're re-finishing the gym floor, so that means no Tuesday and Thursday classes.
Third, they're closed on Friday due to Independence Day, so no Friday class nor a workout at all.


When I work out next week, I'll have to listen to music on my iPhone so I can concentrate on music whereas normally I listen to the TV and my trainer talk. I think finding some good music will get me thru. I want to try to up my jogging to 30 minutes straight at some point next week.

I could just work on jogging Tuesday and Thursday since I don't do weights those days anyway. Abby will be there those days, and she's a runner and is encouraging me to run a 1/2 marathon in August. She could give me some pointers, I'm sure.

Friday I could either skip working out that day or possibly go for a walk or jog on the bike trail. We'll see....

I forgot that we're thinking of playing Wally Ball a couple of times next week. We'll see how that goes!

No comments: