Friday, June 13, 2008

Gifts from my aerobics class!....

So I got to the gym this morning and started jogging on the treadmill for 10 minutes after doing a warmup walk of 2 minutes. After the jogging I did a cool-down walk of 2 minutes.

While I was jogging, I noticed that some of my classmates were going behind the desk 2 at a time, but I could just see their heads from my vantage point. I had a quick thought that something was up but didn't give it much thought.

I then walked to the gym and there was a table w/ a giant card in an envelope with my name on it and a big bag. It then hit me that they had all gotten me gifts. I was a little embarrassed by it -- well, not embarrassed but surprised and had a feeling of 'they didn't need to do this!!!'.

I asked what the deal w/ the table was and they all gathered 'round and said that due to my losing 100 pounds, they each got me a gift having to do with '100'.

I got 100 calorie packs of Cheetos and of Oreo Candy Bites. I got 100 ounces of Propel Fitness Water w/ Lemon. A giant card. Some awesome dried fruit and 100 quarters!!! That's $25.00!!!

How awesome?!?!


Here's a pic:

No comments: