Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Today's workout....

So last Wednesday my trainer wanted me to better my time as far as jogging. My old longest time for jogging continuously at 6.5mph was 12 minutes. I decided to jog for 20 minutes last Wednesday and did so!
So today she wanted me to better my 20 minutes from last Wednesday. I decided to jog for 25 minutes today non-stop at 6.5mph. I warmed up with a three minute walk. I then put a towel over the display so I wouldn't fixate on the time and psych myself out. I looked at the time at about 22 minutes, not realizing that I didn't have 3 minutes to go, but instead 6 minutes to go due to my 3 minute warmup! My trainer told me I had a minute left before we realized I had 4 minutes left! Arg!
Oh well. I ended up making it 25 minutes without a problem! Hell yeah! I'm close to running a 5K!
Go me!

No comments: