Thursday, June 5, 2008

Might cut my beard off soon....

So I've been growing my beard since the end of December 2006. I played Milt Fields in the Neil Simon play 'Laughter on the 23rd Floor' and couldn't have a beard. I had to grow a mustache and slick my hair back.


Here are some publicity photos for the show. I was massive! I was probably at my heaviest here -- 316 pounds:




I started growing my beard back the day of the last show. I haven't trimmed the length any since then. It's probably 9+ inches long. It used to be useful for covering up the chins, but I think they're all gone now. I think it's about time to get rid of the beard. I'm not sure if Channel 13 is still working on the makeover or not. I want to wait to cut it off for if/when they do a makeover segment. It'd make it that much more dramatic.
I'm not going to go completely sans beard, I don't think. I'll probably trim the beard down to one short length like the rest of the beard is. We'll see... I'm kinda antsy to do it, really. Maybe I'll donate it to Locks of Love for children who can't grow beards! HA :)
What do you think? Beard or no beard?? Leave me some cooments....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lose the beard!!! I would love to see you withot it. What about a short and simple cut that sits close to your skin. You can still have your comfort zone and a completely different you.