Friday, January 4, 2008

Almost at the halfway point!!!!

So with last night's 4 pound loss that I mentioned in the last blog entry, thatbrings me to a total of 52 pounds lost! Originally I was looking to lose 100 pounds, but I decided to take it to 116 pounds.
I'm 6 pounds away from being at my halfway point!!! It's been what, 3 months give or take?
I'm down to 2X t-shirts from 3X. I have plenty of room in my 2X t-shirts, too!
I'm down to 264 pounds from a miserable 316 pounds!

There's no doubt in my mind that I'll make it to 200 pounds in 2008! I think a goal of getting to 200 pounds by summer is quite reasonable!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dave

Congradulations to making it to your original half way point. I think you can definately make your goal and you can do it by summer time.

I am hoping by starting my boot camp on Monday that I can drop a couple of sizes by summer time.

I also wanted to let you know that I have my site up where I will be blogging, it is http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=JEEPLIZARD .

The nice thing with the one at sparkpeople is that you can let people see what you eat and what you do for exercise.

Keep on going I am so proud of you.

Dave said...

Hi Vicki,

I had heard about that site on the Biggest Loser message board. I should have started my blog there! Doesn't it also have a little graphic thing where it shows your progress on sort of a graph?
I'm going to check yours out! Good luck! I'll be reading!

Thanks!
Dave

Unknown said...

Dave

Sparkpeople is a really great site as it tracks about everything and the motivation is great. And the really great thing is that it is free. You might want to just set it up and see if it is for you. You can always have 2 blogs going.

Dave said...

I might have to check it out and maybe make an account! Thanks for the tip!