Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Today's workout with Sonya.... Fitness test today.... More info about conference I'm speaking at....

Today's workout with Sonya....

Sonya Heitshusen from Channel 13 worked out with me this morning. She does marathons and distance running. We did the cross-trainer for about 25 minutes together. She kept up a great pace. We also shot a promo for Move It.
From there, I hit the weights with my trainer and just did the upper-body today since we didn't have as much time due to the fitness test.


Fitness test today....

Channel 13 filmed my fitness test today. This was to compare my test with the one from October. God I hope they don't air the parts where I had my shirt off! Ugh.
I had improved in every category. We weren't able to do the exercise bike one as the program was throwing an error.... I'll post the updated numbers when my trainer sends them to me.


More info about conference I'm speaking at....

So I talked to Gregg, the PR guy from Mercy, today about the speaking engagement at Mercy in March. He said that I'm their first outside speaker since Mike Huckabee (who is now running for president). He last spoke there when he had a book out about his weightloss.
Interesting factoid.

No comments: