Monday, January 14, 2008

Today's workout...

We switched it up a bit today due to all of the cross-trainers being used. I hit the stair machine for 10 minutes until a cross-trainer opened up. I did a random setting on the stair machine. WOW. That thing when it was on the higher side of the random setting got hard to do! You had to move really fast and it kinda sucked. Not too bad, though. We then did 25 minutes on the cross-trainer then hit the weights for the remainder. We increased the weight level on each machine. I'm feeling it, too!

I had my bloodwork done at Mercy the other day, but I keep forgetting to bring my results to work so I can put them in the blog. I'll try to remember for tomorrow. My cholesterol is really low! I wish they'd have tested me when I first started.

No comments: