Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today's workout.... Menu change....

Today's workout....

We did 30 minutes on the cross-trainer then 5-8 minutes on the stair machine. The stair machine kicked my a__. We set it for some roller coaster program where it gets slow then fast and slow then fast and you never develop a rhythm or anything. We were going to go for 10 minutes, but stopped probably around 8 or a little less because it was just crazy. The program we picked the other day was fine.
After the cross-trainer and stairs, we did weights and abs. I started feeling kinda dizzy and light-headed. My mouth got really dry which it never does. I keep drinking water while working out, but I had total dry mouth. I kept going, though. I even ate a little extra for breakfast today (a large apple along with my normal breakfast).


Menu change....

Since I'm so busy with going to rehearsals straight from work, I'm switching things up with my menu. I'm going to eat my salmon, broccoli, and cottage cheese for lunch instead of supper and will have my wrap and edamame when I get to rehearsal. That way I don't have to heat anything up when I get to rehearsal. It's much easier for me to heat my salmon and broccoli up at work. I just cook it when I get home from rehearsal and throw it in the fridge to take to work in the morning along with my wrap I make the night before, too. I think it will work out well.

No comments: