Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tonight's weigh-in and increasing calories....

So I'll be weighing-in tonight right after work. Hopefully I've lost more than 1 1/2 pounds.

Either way, I think we're going to increase my calories some. Marcia, the manager of the clinic whom weighs me every week, said that my weightloss is slowing down some. I'm not sure if it's due to the holidays or if it's just my body's metabolism and my working out and it going into 'starvation mode' due to not enough calories for the amount I'm working out. My nutritionists and I looked at my caloric intake and figured we could increase my calories at breakfast since I'm only consuming 205 calories there and that's right before I work out. I might add a piece of fruit or an egg or a piece of lean meat or yogurt or something.... We'll see....

Updated weight tomorrow!

No comments: