Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Busy bee with rehearsals for High School Reunion....

Pretty much Mondays thru Thursdays I have rehearsals from immediately after work (I get off work at 6 and have rehearsal at 6:30) until 9pm or so. Then I get up at 5:45am on M,W,F to work out. I'm going to have to find something to fix for dinner that I can take to work with me then eat at The Playhouse right before rehearsal. Tonight I'm going to stop at McD's on the way there and pick up an Asian grilled chicken salad and a bottle of water. I can't afford to do that every night. Now the real-life challenges start!

2 comments:

Shea said...

I gained weight every year because of doing the show... and not because of the dinner, (STAY away from the oily salad), but because I had no time to eat the right choices. It will take some extra planning, but bring your own food!

Dave said...

Hey Shea,

Thanks for the note. :) I need to call you about a haircut soon. I'm shaggy but I'm broke, so it might have to wait until around the beginning of February.

Anyway, I think I'll bring my own food and eat it in the green room. I'm not going to gain weight during this show! We'll have to work out stuff instead of my eating onstage during the show like past years or eat healthier things that the audience can't tell from their seats.

Thanks!