Monday, February 18, 2008

Been too busy to blog....

I've been so busy with rehearsals for High School Reunion at the Des Moines Playhouse and with work that I haven't had time to blog in the last week. Last Thursday I couldn't weigh-in either due to having a preview night of the show that night. This Thursday's numbers will be two weeks worth of loss.
I worked out M, T, W, F last week. I skipped Thursday so I could sleep in 2 more hours and be rested for the preview show that night because I had only been getting 6 or so hours of sleep lately due to rehearsals and working out.
During the show I essentially eat dinner on the stage during the graduation ceremony. I eat 1/2 my wrap, a few edamame and a V8 juice. I play the stoner, so I'm acting like I have the munchies. In past years I ate the unhealthy snacks as the character. I also eat lasagna later on in the show. I've decided to go with the vegeterian lasagna and my character's 'wife' and I will probably split a portion from now on as it's a big portion and I don't need all of that. It's pretty tasty.
I'll probably work out every weekday this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job. Your hard work is really paying off. I saw you at work the other day and I wasn't sure it was you. Great Job Dave!

Dave said...

Thank you, anonymous commenter!
I saw you, too, and wasn't sure if it was you because you weren't being anonymous enough! Just kidding.
Thank you, mysterious co-worker! :)