Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Went to aerobics class this morning....

So I decided to throw at least an extra day into my workout regimen. In addition to the Friday morning aerobics class that my trainer teaches, there's also a Tuesday and Thursday aerobics class that another trainer teaches.
I went to that class this morning. We did 30 minutes of good cardio. I did 5 minutes on the cross-trainer before we started to get my heart rate up to get me warmed up and ready to go. I was doing well with the class until we had to lay down on top of our step on our hands and lift our legs. I was fine with that part until we did many, many reps then I just couldn't hang with that very well.
I didn't lift this morning because I had to run an errand before work, so I showered and did that right after class. I'm debating if I'm going to lift weights after aerobics class on a regular basis or if I'm just going to do the cardio. I have enough time to do the weights, just not sure if I should rest a day between lifting or not. We'll see.
Thursday's class is actually a weight class in the gymnasium area. I think they do some stuff with just bars. We'll see.
Very glad that I went to the class this morning. The bad thing is it uses a fair amount of gas to drive there and then back to the west side of town.

No comments: