Friday, February 1, 2008

Weigh-in results.... :-(

So I weighed-in last night. I had my first week of not losing weight. Not only did I not lose, but I gained a pound. Bummer! This week will be good, so I'm not too upset.

I had eaten dinner out 4 times this week for things that I couldn't get around. I didn't make the best choices at a couple of the meals. One specifically. I've learned from the mistakes and will use them to do better when dining out next time.

I'm also thinking of adding another day to my workout routine. Right now I go M,W,F since those are the days that my trainer works. But the people in my Friday aerobics class also go at the same time on Tuesdays and Thursdays for other classes with a different trainer, so I might go on Tuesday or Thursday. Thursday is apparently a strength training class. I might skip that since I do weights M,W,F as well as cardio and want a day between lifting to rest. I might do both days....we'll see....

4 comments:

Getting Started said...

Hi, I just started a blog about my treck to my goal weight as well. my blog is onmywaytothin34.blogpsot.com I would love it if you checked it out. I will check here often to see how you are doing.
It's hard to eat right when you go out. I've just learned that anything that says grilled or steamed is going to be best for me.
How far are you on your weightloss efforts? I read that you gained this week. That's a bummer, but stay positive. :) Good luck!

Dave said...

I'm down 62 pounds since October.
Last week was the first week I've gained since I started, so not bad. I lost 3 this week.
Good luck with your efforts. I didn't see anything about weightloss on your blog, just religious stuff.

Getting Started said...

Hmmm, that's weird. Did you go to onmywaytothin34.blogspot.com? I am just getting it started, but there is no religious stuff there.

Dave said...

Aha! Look very closely at the address of the site that you posted. You were off a letter. At the end you had 'blogpsot' instead of 'blogspot'.
I'm gonna check your blog out in a bit. :)