Thursday, February 21, 2008

Some things I've given up or just haven't had in a long time....

So there are some things that I've 'given up' since I've started eating healthier. Actually, I just haven't had them in a long time as I don't really believe in giving things up.

Things I haven't had in a long, long time:

Pop (in quite some time; have had a bit since I started)
HyVee Chinese (since I started back in September; I used to eat it allll the time)
Fast food other than a McDonalds Asian grilled chicken salad (back just before Christmas I had a burger and fries from McD's when my g/f and I took her mom and kids to see Xmas lights; fast food used to be what I ate for EVERY meal)
Pizza (I've had a bit here and there, but very little)
Some other things as well, but I forget!

No comments: