Monday, February 25, 2008

Worked out today despite being sick....

I started feeling sick yesterday. I was watching TV last evening and kept dozing off, which for me means I'm getting sick. I was coughing as well and got a bloody nose right before I went to bed. I woke up this morning with a sore throat.
I decided to go to the gym anyway. I didn't really alter my workout any. I did the usual 30 minutes on the cross-trainer and did about another 30 on the weights as well as ab exercises.
I went to the doctor this morning and he did a nasal swab (I HATED that more than a strep throat swab) to check for the flu. I'm supposed to only hear back if I have the flu.
I'm just achey today. Achey and coughy. :( Someone bring me some chicken noodle soup. I came to work as well, despite being sicky. I'll probably skip my 'extra' workout tomorrow so I can sleep in a couple extra hours to rest.

No comments: