Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wasn't able to go work out this morning....

So I fully planned to go work out this morning. I went to bed at 9:30pm so I could be up at 5:45am. Well, that was shot to hell when I got a rude awakening at 1:30am.

My roommate and some girl he just started seeing came home from the bar and accidentally rang the doorbell a couple of times. No harm, no foul, however that wasn't the end of it:
The girl proceeded to go on and on loudly about how cold it is outside. It was immediately obvious she was drunk as a skunk. I got up and went to the restroom and on the way asked her to quiet down as I was sleeping. She then came to the bathroom door trying to get in and my roommate told her to wait that I was in there. I finished up and opened the bathroom door with her trying to touch me or something. She had her hands up and was coming in. I asked her to get off of me and then I got past her and went to bed. Maybe 30 seconds later I heard her fall in the bathroom. She apparently fell and knocked the shower doors off track and busted one of the hinges on the toilet. He then tried taking her home to Ankeny and he told her that he'd take her to her car in the afternoon after work, but she said just to take her to her car but he refused since she was so drunk.
They left and I went back to bed. About 15 or 20 minutes later they were back and she was loud again. They were watching TV nice and loud and giggling and whatnot and I started getting pissed again. I kept tossing and turning but couldn't fall back asleep as it was too loud. I got up again (now it's some time after 3 or 3:30am). I went to my computer and tried watching TV. Still loud. I decided to hell w/ it and cranked up some Mexican death metal. I blared that until she came in my office and asked me if we had some beer she could drink. I told her to go away. A few minutes later, she came in my office w/ my roommate a few feet behind her and I think she was trying to apologize drunkenly or something, but she was trying to touch me again. I told her to get off of me and leave and finally they did. I went back to bed and finally dozed off around 4:30am or so. I decided since I lost 3 hours of sleep that I needed rest more than exercise.

Ugh. I am soooo irritated!!! Someone has MAJOR issues with the bottle.

No comments: