Monday, April 28, 2008

Clothes....

Ugh. I need new clothes so bad.
A lot of my shirts are 3x which I can't wear at all because they're just HUGE. I've given away a couple of 3x dress shirts. My jeans are too big, but they'll do for now. My 2x shirts are too big. Heck, even the 1x dress shirt that I bought like a month ago before my speech at Mercy doesn't fit. It's too big.
I have NO money to buy new clothes. I can barely afford gas for my car, groceries, and utility bills. Not only do I have no extra money, but I'm ALWAYS overdrawn as of late just trying to keep fed and getting to work, etc. It's tough. I never buy things for myself, so it's not like I'm being frivolous with my money.
I should be getting my stimulus check from the gov't soon. I'll be buying some new clothes with some of that money, but with another 28 pounds to go, I'm a bit apprehensive to buy much.

No comments: