Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The show I'm stage managing....

So a bit more about the show I'm stage managing....
It's for Theater for a Change and will play at Grandview College I think the beginning of May. Mike Pace from the Iowa Lottery commercials is in it along with one of the guys from the Radio Garage which is a recording studio that does commercials.
Both of those guys are friends and have a great chemistry together. It's a Neil Simon show (The Sunshine Boys) and is hilarious! I just watched 30 minutes or so of rehearsal last night and laughed so hard!
My roommate is in it, too.

Should keep me really busy for a while. I'm going to start having to prepare my lunch AND dinner ahead of time like when I was in High School Reunion. I'll have to eat dinner at, or on the way to, rehearsal.

No comments: