Friday, April 4, 2008

I don't think I blog enough about all Mercy and Channel 13 have done for me....

I don't think I blog enough about all Mercy and Channel 13 have done for me.
Mercy's Center for Weight Reduction and Mercy's Wellness Center have been awesome to me! All of the help that they give to their patients is tremendous. Everyone is awesome from my trainer, Deb Fisk and her boss Gene and the other trainer Abby, to my nutritionist/dietician Amy Clark, to my behaviorist, Peggy Palmer-Johnson, to the director of the clinic Marcia Flattery and Doctors Sutcliffe and Tingle... Everyone has been awesome. Gregg Lagan, who is Mercy's PR guy, and Sonya Heitshusen's former news director when she was at WOI is awesome! He's giving me some tickets to a symphony on April 18! How cool is that?
Sonya Heitshusen has been great as have all of the camera folks! It's just been an awesome experience thus far, and I don't think I thank people enough. Especially those that you see frequently, you tend to not thank those people.

Anyway, THANK YOUS all around!

No comments: