Thursday, April 3, 2008

I was on the news Tuesday night....

So they aired the bit about my speech on Tuesday night.
After the bit, they kicked it to Keith Murphy for a quick sports teaser before the commercial and Keith says, "If he shaved off his beard, he'd lose another pound!" Erin Kiernan says, "Hey! I love Dave!" Keith says, "No. I mean he seems like a really nice guy!"
It was really funny. I didn't think Keith was making fun of me in the least. Erin seemed to be sort of defending me like she thought he was taking a shot at me. Anyway, funny stuff. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S RIGHT! I saw that. You are on that channel constantly. All Dave, all the time!
And I was going to write and tell you about that little verbal exchange, but, ya know it is a real pain to sign in and all that, so by the time I got around to it, the next newscast had already passed -- and she had reacted similarly to a newborn baby donkey at the zoo. "Oh, I love it!"
So, I wasn't sure if it was such a compliment after all, dude. Reactions like that might just be in her contract?
Just kidding.
Way to GO!
:) MC

Dave said...

HAHAHA
Nice try with the 'signing in' bit, as you post anonymously!
Funny stuff!
Yeah, Keith was funny. Had a brief email exchange w/ him about it...