Friday, April 4, 2008

Last night's weigh-in.... Inches lost as well....

Last night's weigh-in....

So I weighed-in last night. I never know what numbers I'll pull anymore. Last week was 1 pound. I think the week before that was 1 or 2. I haven't changed anything in my routine, really. I think we did a bit more treadmill and a little less cross-trainer this week, but that's about it. I was quite anxious to see what number would come up...

I lost 2.5 pounds this week! 2 1/2! Not bad. Much better than 1 pound last week!
35 pounds to go!

That brings me to a total weight loss, thus far, of 81 pounds! That's about an average of 16 pounds a month. Of course it's slowing down now, but I'm coming to terms that that's to be expected. I have less to lose now and am definitely building muscle. I can definitely tell that my muscle mass is increasing. I'm noticing muscles that I used to have when I lifted weights a lot in high school.

My confidence level has definitely increased a lot! I still have the sort of endearingly (I think) shy quality to me, but I've grown much more confident. I really wasn't nervous at all about my speech last Friday.


Inches lost as well....

I've lost a total of 21" since the end of October! That's awesome! I just compared my numbers, and I have lost 5.5" in the last month! Wow.

No comments: