Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Friday's workout....

So I continue to work out 5 days a week, Monday thru Friday.

So Friday at class we decided to play walleyball on the racquetball court. Racquetball courts, for those that don't know, have very high ceilings and are pretty narrow. We strung the volleyball net up in there and essentially played volleyball. You're allowed to use the ceilings and walls, so there's essentially no out of bounds. It's meant to be fast-paced. Think of it as the Arena Football of the volleyball world.
It was a blast. If we were playing with more people my age, it would've been even more fun. Not to knock the older folks in my class (which is everyone but me) but they're a bit older and not as competitive nor as mobile. Fun, fun game. I hadn't played it in YEARS!

No comments: