Friday, April 25, 2008

Last night's weigh-in....

So for the past few weeks or so I've only been losing 2 pounds a week. When I say only, I'm not saying it in a disappointed way, but in a relational way to how much I lost this week: 3 pounds! I'm pretty happy with that. I don't know what I did differently this week other than I think I had the flu Saturday night into Sunday and Monday. My eating didn't change, so not sure how I lost that extra pound, but I'll gladly take it!
I'm down a total of 88 pounds now with only 28 to go! Awesome!

I'm for sure having a big party when I reach my goal. People have asked, "Are you going to eat whatever you want when you hit the goal?" My answer? First off, I eat what I want already. I just WANT healthy, good foods. Second off, this is for life. I'm not doing this just to get to a certain weight and then stop and slowly put it all back on. This is for good. This is going to last me forever because I'm making sustainable changes. Now I sure as heck will probably have a lot of tasty beer that night, but hey!

No comments: