Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Friday's weigh-in....

So I forgot to mention that I weighed myself Friday night on the same scale at my friend's house that I had been using....
I had only lost another 5 pounds in 2 weeks. I know that's not bad and some would say good, but I was hoping for more. I had been eating well and walking every day before work for an hour. I'm afraid to see what the next weigh-in will hold since I had the film challenge and wasn't eating well and didn't walk Monday morning or this morning since I was up late at the hospital and whatnot. I'll be back on track soon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ALL WEIGHT LOSS IS GOOD WEIGHT LOSS! Dont beat yourself up with super fast weight loss. I know you WANT to do it fast, but just try your best to stay positive about it and take ONE food choice at a time!