Thursday, October 25, 2007

My physical at Mercy is tomorrow (Friday) morning...

So I'm finally going in for my physical Friday morning. Sonya Heitshusen will be there to interview me as well. Hopefully they won't show my fine 'mohair sweater' on the news anymore. They have the picture....video would just drive all of WHO's viewership away. I imagine if there were children up when they showed that picture on the 10 o'clock news a while back, those kids are still having nightmares! Yikes!

Stay tuned for a post probably Friday afternoon along with an official weigh-in weight.
Also, stay tuned for the address to my new blog when I find it out.

By the way, we're doing a 'Secret Spook' thing at work (like Secret Santa). I put on my slip to please not give me sweets. My Spook got me a sack of apples and oranges (YUM! My favorite fruits, well next to Richard Simmons!) and an AWESOME tall black and white Halloween mug from Starbucks! It's black inside so it won't show stains! It's funny because I totally meant to bring a mug to work today to drink tea out of because my throat was bothering me this morning (I need to give in and turn the furnace on because the cold in my room is causing it).

No comments: