Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What a crazy weekend it was.....

Well, I said it'd be a crazy weekend and it was, indeed.

We started brainstorming ideas for our film Friday night at 7pm when we received the email with the required prop, dialog, character, and our genre. Well, we had to make either a fantasy or a silent film using the character 'Karen or Kevin Klonsky' who is a folk singer and we had to use a plunger as a prop and the line of dialog 'Those are ginormous!' We were up until about 5am Saturday morning when we broke for a couple hours of sleep before we continued our brainstorming. We had some great ideas bouncing back and forth, but some of the more popular ones couldn't be done with the amount of time we had (due to too much time needed for special effects) or due to our small cast and crew. We ended up going with a ghost-themed fantasy.

Anyway, due to being so busy I didn't eat all that well. Friday night I had 3 or 4 pieces of pizza (2 pieces of hand tossed which were normal wedge-shaped pieces and 2 more that were smaller squares of thin crust). I didn't drink any pop! I did end up chugging coffee which normally I don't drink, but in order to function I had to! Saturday morning we went and bought 2 dozen doughnuts for everyone; I ate 2, I think. I shouldn't have eaten any....a bagel would've been a better choice. Saturday afternoon I ran home for a shower and to grab some costume stuff. I had 2 crackers w/ natural peanut butter. I got back to the location and everyone was going for Taco Johns which I knew I needed to stay away from. I ended up skipping lunch (not a good idea, I know) and waited for a late dinner of a bowl of chili (ate about 11pm or a little after when we finished).
Sunday I honestly don't remember what I had for lunch. A lot of the weekend was a blur. I think I might've had a wrap. Sunday night we ordered Chinese. I wish I would've only had half of it not because I was under-full, but just because I know it wasn't the best food choice and thus should've probably eaten less.

Overall, I made some not great food choices, but it could've been worse.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The trick is this Dave...avoid the fried foods and mayo and heavy things. Taco Bell/Johns you can do...but only the soft shelled chicken tacos.

Pizza you CAN do too. Trick is THIN crust and avoid the fatty meats. Canadian bacon is the best meat you can pick. You can order it with half the amount of cheese too. Then just have 2 slices and order yourself a salad with low-fat Italian dressing.

Weight Watchers taught me its in the quantities we must watch and then also the ingredients! Sometimes a bagel is worse than the doughnuts depending on the type of bagel. if you chose a bagel go with a whole wheat version and low fat/ fat-free cream cheese. it should only be the size of your fist...a large one you want to eat only half!

good thing i KNOW this stuff and dont follow it huh?