Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My appointment will be Friday....

I heard from Mercy Hospital's weightloss clinic today. My appointment will be Friday morning at 8:00am. I imagine it'll be a physical; I know they'll be weighing me and doing a BMI (body mass index). I've never had a BMI, so I'm interested to see what it is.
Anita Orton will be on the news tonight it sounds like. I won't be on until next week. I'm really excited to get the program underway.

I've not really had a chance to get to the grocery store this week. With my girlfriend being in the hospital and all, I've been spending a lot of time there. As soon as I get off work I head there and keep her company until 10:30 or so and go home and go to bed. I haven't been walking this week. :( Bad me. I've been eating ok, for the most part. I've been running to HyVee on my lunch break and have been bringing back either sushi or a wrap.
Shannon gets out of the hospital tonight, so after I pick her up and take her home I'll probably head to the store to stock up on healthy stuff again. Pretty much all I had left was my healthy snacks.

No comments: