Friday, October 12, 2007

What I used to eat before making the change...

Here's an idea of what I used to eat in a week's time prior to making this change:

I would eat fast food 10-14 times in a WEEK! KFC, Taco Bell, Taco John's, McDonald's, Panchero's, Culver's, Fazoli's, Wendy's, HyVee Chinese, etc etc etc. Of course each meal was accompanied by a big Coke or Pepsi as well. And rarely did I go for a salad (which fast food salads really aren't very healthy anyway).

I haven't had fast food in 3 weeks as of this Sunday. I also haven't had pop in that long! I drink a lot of water anyway. I've always drank a lot of water since I was about 9 or 10 and had my kidney removed. I swear I probably drink well over a gallon of water a day. A lot of people complain about not liking water, but I like it...nearly as much as beer. :)

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Congratulations Dave on winning the Move It Challenge! I tried but didn't make it. I'm glad I found your blog though. It sounds like you are doing great already! Keep up the good work. I'll be following along with you. I have about 50 lbs to go.

Heather said...

YEAH DAVE! I'm going to try to do this with you! My 1st week starts today..so I have a starting weight now. Keep in touch so we can keep each other on track!! NO FAST FOOD FOR US...if we do eat out..let's keep each other on track! :)