Thursday, March 6, 2008

Saw Spiderwick Chronicles last night....

So some of the rest of the cast of High School Reunion and I went to see Spiderwick Chronicles last night. I went straight from work, so I didn't have a chance to eat dinner. I stayed away from the pop and popcorn and didn't eat a Nathan's hotdog that I wanted to eat. Willpower. Not even so much as willpower as just knowing that none are very nutritious and will do me more harm than good. To me willpower connotates a struggle within to keep myself from eating those things. Instead, it was a simple decision not to eat them.

The movie, by the way was just ok. It felt like you sat down right in the middle of it, though. You never really got a chance to care about the characters. I thought that the acting of the kids was rather poor. Again, maybe that's due to not having a chance to get to know them and care about them. It was somewhat entertaining. I think I more just enjoyed hanging out with the cast.

No comments: