Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tomorrow's workout.... (funny!)

So since my trainer is on vacation, we have nobody to fill in tomorrow.
Recently before class one day I was shooting baskets and joking around that we needed to play basketball one day for class. Well, when we found out my trainer would be gone this Friday we decided to play men vs. women in a basketball game.
Now, see, my class is made up of me and people in their 40's, 50's, and 60's (mostly 50's and 60's). It's so funny, because we keep talking trash between the 'teams' -- of course jokingly. I keep threatening to call Channel 13 and have them come shoot the game for the Move It Challenge segment.
Now watch, as much trash as I've been talking, I'll end up spraining an ankle or something tomorrow!
Stay tuned for a funny report on the game for tomorrow!

No comments: