Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Workouts, busy, etc....

Been too busy at work to post. I don't have internet at home other than on my iPhone, but it's a bit cumbersome posting a blog using that!

The workouts have been pretty much the same. Been incorporating a bit of the treadmill into the workout to switch things up a bit. No running, though, just fast walking.
My trainer finally got back from vacation, so that's good. She said being gone for a while and coming back she really notices the difference in my face and my body. That's cool. :) I've REALLY noticed it a lot in my face lately.
Man, I need new clothes bad, but A) I'm broke and B) I don't want to buy a lot now and have to get more again 38 pounds from now, ya know?

Anyway, still waiting to hear back from my brother when he'll be home. Supposed to be very soon (like this week maybe).

My Mercy speech is this Friday. My trainer may use my digital camcorder and may tape it for me.

No comments: