Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today's workout....

So Thursdays are always body-sculpting class day. That means that we do aerobics with weights.
We did kind of a fun exercise during the class today. We did jabs w/ dumbbells. I used the 7 pound weights. We then did some punching w/ the dumbbells as well. It reminded me of when I was in high school and had a heavy bag and a speed bag in my basement. I used to have fun working out on those. You'd be surprised at how good of a workout you get on a speed bag. It's good for cardio, sure, bu it's also really good for your forearms (and probably upper body in general). The heavy bag, of course, is good for cardio as well as your whole upper body. I wish I'd kept up w/ the weightlifting and boxing workouts after highschool. I had decent muscle structure back then....it's still here now, just under the fat. :)

No comments: