Monday, March 3, 2008

Today's workout.... New measurements....

Today's workout....



So we switched the workout up a bit today to try to jumpstart my weightloss after having only lost a pound last week.

We did the usual 30 minutes on the cross-trainer, but we did some interval training. About every 5 minutes we'd go as fast as we could for 60-90 seconds, depending. I normally have a pace of about 6-7mph. When we'd kick it up, I'd go about 9.5mph-12mph, depending. It really got my heart rate going. I hope it pays off!





New measurements....



So my trainer took my measurements today. Below you'll see my measurements from my first ones in October then end of January, then today. Note that there aren't measurements from when I started on my own that first month in September when I lost 30 pounds as I didn't take my measurements.




That's a loss of 14.5". My thighs are getting bigger. Hopefully due to muscle!

No comments: