Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Today's workout....

Well, despite being sick w/ a nasty cold, I worked out today.
I did 45 minutes on the cross-trainer, keeping a pace of over 7mph. I intended to do interval training again today, and I tried at the first 5 minute point, but afterward I was having a great deal of trouble catching my breath. I kept going at a normal pace and after a few minutes, I was able to catch my breath. I normally don't have any trouble, but I think due to the cold, I was having the trouble. It scared the crap out of me, actually. I think my number one fear is the inability to breathe.
After the cross-trainer, I hit the weights w/ my trainer's stand-in, Abby, since Deb is on vacation. I did better than normal on most every machine despite having this bad cold.

No comments: