Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today's workout....

So today I did 45 minutes on the cross-trainer. We did intervals again; we'd go at normal pace then every 5 minutes we'd kick it up to as fast as we could go for one minute. My heart rate when at normal pace would be in the 130's, but when we kicked it up to as fast as we could go it would get up in the low-160's. A couple of times it took the heart rate more than 5 minutes to get back down to a level low enough that my trainer was comfortable with having me kick it up as fast as we could go. At some points I was going over 15mph!
That's a really good workout; you feel good when you're done, but a bit tired. According to the machine, I knocked out over 550 calories. I went over 5 miles on it as well.
From there, we hit the weights as usual then hit the ab exercises and a little stretching.

No comments: