Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Today's workout....

So I did 30 minutes on the cross-trainer today.
Every 5 minutes I'd kick it up to between 12 and 14mph for one minute. That really got my heart rate up. Most of the time it went up from around 130-some to over 160.
From there, we moved on to weights. My heart rate stayed up a bit while doing weights, which is good. I pushed myself pretty hard on the weights today, too.
From there, we did the usual ab exercises.

I gotta say, I do feel really good days that I work out. I've gotten to the point where I really enjoy working out. The true test will be when this program is done whether or not I can keep the exercise up on my own. I think I can, but we'll see!
Too bad your doctor has to refer you to Mercy to be able to go there to work out. I like it there and like the people that I've met. I could totally keep it up if I could keep going there when it's done even if I had to pay like others.
Well, I'll figure somewhere out...

No comments: