Monday, March 17, 2008

Weightloss milestone....

So I went clothes shopping on Sunday with a couple of friends in order to get a shirt and tie for my speech at Mercy in a couple of weeks. I was looking for a 2X dress shirt at Younkers and was a bit dejected that I couldn't find any. My friend suggested I try a single X and I just knew it wouldn't fit. I tried it on anyway, and what do you know?! It fit! It fit really well, too. I could even button the top collar all of the way without getting choked.
I haven't been in a single X since college or maybe even my senior year of high school.
Great feeling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go Dave!!!! That rocks. Ive been coping an attitude 4 the last week or so and have not been faithful to the gym or to eating. Keep up the good work, i think about all three of my Biggest Loser buddies everyday. Your doing fantastic. Anita

Dave said...

Thanks, Anita!