Wednesday, November 7, 2007

5th Mercy Workout

We started a little differently today. Normally we start with the treadmill and do that longer than the cross-trainer, but today we did the cross-trainer first for, I think, 20 minutes. We then switched it up and went to the treadmill for 15. After that was weights, abs, and stretching.

I missed my morning snack. I got to work then had to come to my desk and grab my laptop then walk to another building for a meeting. Normally I'm 15-30 minutes early for work, but was only 10 early today (I tend to feel like if I'm on time I'm late -- for everything). I forgot to grab an apple from my desk to take with me because I was in a hurry. I sat thru the meeting hungry. I got back to my desk and waited for about an hour before I took lunch. I was feeling a bit light-headed. I feel better now, though. I am really tired, though, but that's just because I was up til midnight on the phone and got up at 6am. I should be back on track for the rest of the day.

No comments: